On SwimSwam Podcast, we’re supplying you with an in-depth pay attention in any respect issues swimming. Host Coleman Hodges welcomes visitors and visitor co-hosts alike to get perspective on our ever-changing swimming universe and break down the previous, current, and way forward for aquatic sports activities.
We sat down with Jake Mitchell, the Carmel Swim Membership product who shall be on his technique to Michigan in only a few quick days. Jake talked with us about what makes Carmel such a particular group and why so many nice swimmers have been solid in its fires. Mitchell additionally recollects his expertise on the 2019 World Jr Championships, and the way thrilling the world jr record-breaking 800 free relay with Carson Foster, Luca Urlando, and Jake Magahey was.
- Click here to listen and subscribe on Spotify
- Click here to listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Click here to listen and subscribe on Podbean
- Click here to listen and subscribe on Google
- Click here to listen and subscribe on YouTube
Learn the complete story on SwimSwam: SwimSwam Podcast: Jake Mitchell on Carmel Tradition and Culture