DYNAMO FALL SPECIAL
- October 16-17, 2020
- Chamblee, GA
- Brief course yards (SCY)
- Outcomes on Meet Cellular: ‘Dynamo Fall Particular 2020’
Alicia Henry, a Cal ’25 commit, gained each breaststroke occasions this weekend on the Dynamo Fall Particular intrasquad meet.
Within the 200 breast on Friday, Henry posted a 2:13.85, her first-ever occasion underneath 2:15. She adopted that up with one other straightforward win within the 100, going 1:00.91 to come back simply .71 from her lifetime greatest. She additionally added a win within the 50 free (24.30).
Connor LaMastra, who swam for 3 years at Dartmouth and is transferring to Northwestern as a result of Dartmouth reduce its program, had an enormous weekend. He gained 4 occasions: the 200 free (1:38.47), 500 free (4:28.37), 200 fly (1:44.64) and 400 IM (3:55.05). He was solely a second and alter off of his 200 fly greatest, and he was lower than 4 seconds off of his greatest within the 400 IM, which he swum the occasion after the 200 fly.
Louisville ’26 commit Rye Ulett additionally claimed 4 victories. She gained the 200 free (1:52.20), 500 free (5:01.84), 200 again (1:57.95) and 400 IM (4:26.74).
OTHER NOTABLE SWIMS
- UGA commit Arie Voloschin took each breaststroke occasions; going 55.18 within the 100 and a pair of:02.81 within the 200, slicing over 4 seconds off of his previous greatest within the 200.
- Within the males’s 200 again, 18-year-old and Penn commit Daniel Gallagher clocked a 1:47.14 for the win over 16-year-old Owen McDonald (1:47.52). Each swimmers hit their first sub-1:48 performances.
- Nicholas Goudie, DII powerhouse Emory sophomore, gained the 100 fly (49.57) and 50 free (20.33), going lifetime bests in each.
- Avery Bargeron, 17, simply missed her PR within the 200 fly with a 2:00.39 win. She’s an Auburn ’25 commit.