2020 MASON MANTA RAYS START OF WINTER SLAM
- December 4-6, 2020
- Mason Neighborhood Heart, Mason, Ohio
- Psych Sheets
- Outcomes on Meet Cell: “2020 OH RAYS Begin of Winter Slam”
The ultimate day of the 2020 Mason Manta Rays Begin of Winter Slam was competed right this moment, with much more private bests.
Carl Bloebaum, a Mason Manta Rays 18-year-old, was again on Sunday with one other pair of occasion wins. Bloebaum narrowly missed his private better of 1:46.35 within the boys 200 fly, ending in 1:46.46, however nonetheless bought his fingers on the wall 7 seconds forward of the sector. He was again in motion within the boys 100 again, once more narrowly lacking his lifetime better of 49.63 with a 49.86. Bloebaum nonetheless received the race as the one swimmer within the discipline to interrupt the 50-second barrier. Teammate Avery Clapp dropped slightly over 1.5 seconds, ending in 50.52 for 2nd.
RAYS 18-year-old Braden Osborn dropped a brand new private greatest and pool file time of 45.13 within the boys 100 free. Osborn bought his hand on the wall almost 2 seconds forward of the sector, dropping slightly over half a second from his earlier greatest. With the swim, Osborn has inched slightly nearer to breaking the 45-second barrier.
After a giant drop within the 100 breast on Saturday, Mason Manta Rays 16-year-old Adam McDonald received the lads’s 200 breast with a virtually 2-second private greatest of two:02.08. McDonald bought after the race early, splitting 57.44 on the primary 100, which lower than 2 seconds slower than he swam within the 100 breast on Saturday. He pale only a bit on the again half of the race, splitting 31.61 on the third 50, and 33.03 on the final 50, for a 1:04.64 on the ultimate 100.
Northern Kentucky Clippers 15-year-old Lainey Kruger posted an enormous lifetime greatest within the girls’s 200 breast, successful the occasion with a 2:13.91. Kruger’s race marked a 3.56 second enchancment. She swam the race brilliantly, taking it out in 1:04.97, then holding on to deliver it residence in 1:08.94. Mason Manta Rays’ Reese Lugbill took the race out sooner than Kruger (1:04.33), however was again only a bit slower (1:09.62), ending in 2:13.95 for a 2.4-second private greatest. Lugbill’s sister Ashley additionally had a giant drop (3.55 seconds), ending 4th with a 2:16.32. RAYS’ Jessey Li hit a milestone within the race, breaking 2:20 for the primary time with a 2:15.33 for third place.
Eli Shoyat of Northern Kentucky Clippers received the lads’s 1000 free by 40 seconds, establishing a brand new lifetime better of 9:11.67. The swim clipped 2 seconds of Shoyat’s earlier greatest.
Age Group Winners:
- Mason Manta Rays 13-year-old Ethan Fang broke 2:20 for the primary time when he received the boys 13-14 200 breast with a 2:19.48.
- Buckeye Swim Membership 14-year-old Cameron Petitt broke 2:00 with a 1:59.65 to win the boys 13-14 200 fly. Petitt had a private greatest of two:04.52 coming into the meet.
- Buckeye Swim Membership 14-year-old Kaitlyn Sallows received the women 13-14 100 again with a 59.64. She entered the meet with a private better of 1:02.89, marking the primary sub-1:00 efficiency for Sallows.
- Sallows was again in motion within the ladies 13-14 200 IM, dropping 5.03 seconds with a 2:08.51 to win the occasion.
- Northern Kentucky Clippers 11-year-old Chanith Abeysinghe dropped over a second within the boys 11-12 100 free to win the occasion. He swam a 54.68, marking his first time underneath 56 seconds.