Pura Loulé 2020 (POR)
A tri-battle of types is about to get underway subsequent weekend in Pura Loulé, because the host nation of Portugal will tackle visiting elite squads from Spain and Brazil. The competitors marks the primary for a lot of athletes who’ve been in a racing drought because of the coronavirus pandemic.
The three-day meet can be held with out spectators, whereas the taking part athlete rely is restricted to 80. These spots stuffed up shortly, as Portgual is about to have 24 swimmers representing the nation, whereas Spain is sending 33 rivals and Brazil will comprise many of the remaining entries.
With the beginning lists now revealed, listed below are the important thing swimmers anticipated to race from every nation:
- Viviane Jungblut
- Brandonn Almeida, Breno Correia, Felipa Franca da Silva, Felipe LIma, Fernando Scheffer, Gabriel da Silva Santos, Guilherme Guido, João Gomes Junior, Leonardo Santos, Marcelo Chierighini, Marco Ferreira Junior, Murilo Sartori, Pedro Spajari, Vinicius Lanza
- Ana Catarina Monteiro, Ana Rodrigues, Ana Sousa, Camila Rebelo, Diana Durães, Francisca Martins, Inês Henriques, Rafaela Azevedo, Raquel Pereira, Rita Frischnecht, Victoria Kaminskaya
- Aléxis Santos, Bruno Ramos, Diogo Carvalho, Francisco Quintas, Francisco Santos, Gabriel Lopes, João Important, João Costa, José Lopes, Miguel Nascimento, Tomás Veloso, Tomás Lopes
- Mireia Belmonte, Marina García, Paula Juste, Lidón Muñoz, Jimena Pérez, Jessica Vall, Alba Vásquez, Africa Zamorano, Marta Beesmans, Ainhoa Campabadal, Claudia Espinosa, Ángela Martinez, Paula Otero, Inés Sancho
- Joan Ballester, Moritz Berg, Álex Castejón, César Castro, Francisco Chacón, Miguel Durán, Albert Escrits, Hugo González, Manuel Martos, Joan Pons, Raúl Santiago, Juan Segura, Luis Domínguez, Nicolás García , Arbidel González, Marcos Martín,Alejandro Puebla